Professional In-Home Caregiver Services
Caregiver Services Available
Whether you are looking for care and assistance a few hours a day or all day or live-in care, we will customize our services to meet your needs. Handle With Care office staff and caregivers are on-call and available 24/7 to our clients. You will always have resources available to you.
Assistance with Personal Care
- Medication reminders and documentation
- Assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, and eating
- Aid with transfers, toileting, and incontinence care
- Hoyer lift and wheel chair assist
Daily Living Assistance
- Care for Alzheimer's and dementia clients
- Individualized meal planning, grocery shopping, and meal preparation
- Appointment scheduling and escort to doctors, physical therapy, and personal and beauty visits
- Home safety assessment, recommendations, and installation
- Encouragement and aid with walking/mobility
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Assistance with household tasks: mail and household organization
- Errand and concierge services
- Respite relief for family caregivers as needed
- Wake up and tuck-in services
- Just ask . . .
- Conversation, companionship, and activities
- Socialization planning with family and friends
- Transportation and accompaniment to lunch, dinner, or events
- Planning for outings and activities
Tell us what will make your life easier and we will help—we customize our services to meet your needs!
Peace of Mind
In-home care is not just for seniors. Many patients recovering from surgery or illnesses and treatments such as knee/hip replacement and cancer may need our services as they recover and rehabilitate. We provide peace of mind for spouses and adult children who cannot always care for their loved one while at work or away with other family commitments.